MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE (MR)
- Visit customer daily.
- Create Sales Action Plan to get the monthly, weekly, and daily objectives.
- Re-check promotional activities, competitive activities, and new sources of potential customer through selective visits.
- Follow up on distributors activities and ensure that distribution is properly implemented.
- Provide timely reports on activities in the area, product acceptance, and competitive conditions, or other activities as assigned.
- Attend and participate actively in meetings as well as assigned programs, for the sake of the development of their own knowledge.
- Develop trust relationship to customers.
- Have the `sim C` and a motor vehicle.
- Educational background of at least senior high school.
- Work placement adjusted to domicile.
- Develop and execution of Medical Plan in alignment with affiliate’s Brand strategy and global plans.
- Understand brands and therapy areas of products
- Identify and develop effective peer-to-peer relationships to execute product strategies, while holding high ethical standards, compliance to SOP and local/international regulations.
- Maintain regular contacts with investigators for key studies
- Planning and execution of relevant Medical advisory boards and expert meetings.
- Ensure compliance of contractual engagement including review and approval of agreements/grants
- Identify local data gaps, local studies protocol design, study planning (including budget), input to site selection and feasibility assessment, data dissemination strategy.
- Develop strategic publication plan as part of Medical Plans, input to and review relevant press/media materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical.
- Experience in the ’pharmaco-vigilant’ field is preferred.
- Become a permanent employee.
- Establish, maintain and improve the maintenance planning and scheduling business low process.
- Collaboration with the production schedule for maintenance work, manpower schedule and resources for the most effective into production plan and maintenance outcome.
- All the standardization related to Product Development and Process Development so that according to standard that set by customer or international standard in order to design engineering standardization.
- Has capability of creating new process designs or process modifications that have been in progress in order to achieve process development for manufacture product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial/Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Expert in software: auto-CAD, ERP (oracle, SAP, MFG Pro).
- Lulusan S1
- Usia maksimal 35 tahun
- Pengalaman minimal 2 tahun
SALES PROMOTION OFFICER
- Jakarta – Tangerang
- Lulusan S1 atau D3
- Usia maksimal 28 tahun
- Fresh graduate atau pengalaman bekerja 1 tahun